Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Our Canon MX922 was used to print color photos from received…

Customer Question
Our Canon MX922...

Our Canon MX922 was used to print color photos from received e-mails. we printed 2 phtos while also printed sv pages which we can t stop

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Without turning the printer off.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

12 hours

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A few months ago p robably

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 5 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please