Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to hook up the wifi connection to the printer and my…

Customer Question
Hi,trying to hook up...

Hi,trying to hook up the wifi connection to the printer and my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

It is a canon 1350. Got the app to hook up everything but it says turn it on ans wait for the canon *** to show up and then click on it. It doesn't show up.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just bought it, Im in Czech Republic.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Please do not send me text message, I'm out of the country and they charge me $10.00 dollars a day when you activate my account.
It has been unplugged for more than 2 minutes
What is the first step in our process?
Are we still connected??
Hello???
I waited five more minutes and Im done, this is not what I expected from Canon. Cancel my free trial, Thanks for nothing.