Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The ink absorber is almost full. what do I do now. Canon…

The ink absorber is...

The ink absorber is almost full. what do I do now

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MP640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MP640?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't recall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need a print-out of manual to identify parts etc.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need help
try without securely connect

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

the absorber notice is gone. Thanks for your help

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Harry, Engineer