Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Windows did an update on my computer now my printer is

Customer Question
Windows did an update...

Windows did an update on my computer now my printer is offline and I don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure, it is fairly new printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: jinsmn, Engineer replied 4 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the Manufacturer and Model details of your printer?

Will i need to pay more for an answer

If you need Remote Support, you need to pay extra. Otherwise n need to pay extra money other than the fee for this question. If you need more clarification about our Fee and subscription please contact our customer support on *****@******.***

Do you still need assistance on this matter?