Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

There are gremilins about! My printer has been working

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, there are...

Hi Pearl, there are gremilins about! My printer has been working perfectly and communicating with my lap top but has gone on strike and I have no relationship with it any more. My wife, sitting, two metres away has no problems and prints away happily. What do I do to set up again?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know that I ever have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so and thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu
Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.