Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Print head is missing or failed. HPOfficdjet 6500A Plus.

Print head is missing...

Print head is missing or failed.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HPOfficdjet 6500A Plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Several days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am a novice and do not know what you are talking about

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

3/12/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Technician
It still shoes broken or missing print head.

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I do not understand where to find your id and passwor
I do not understand your instructions as to password ***** id

When you do the instructions I gave you, you only read a part of it, please read the entire set of instructions I gave you...

My computer is on but i still do not see an id or password
Can you call me on .y phonr

We will try another way... it may be easier for you.

Are you on a windows computer?

Please click on this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=809961de-16a1-4408-b686-51ac9e52bea9

You will be taken to a web page, click it and click I agree.

Once done, a file will download to your computer, click on that file and open it please.