Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It has paper but it keeps saying it’s out of paper. HP envy…

Customer Question
It has paper but...

It has paper but it keeps saying it’s out of paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP envy 5540

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

A couple times/days of trying to get it to work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven’t. Not sure how. Didn’t know I needed too. It’s new.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please