Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer keeps telling me no paper in rear tray, do not…

Customer Question
My printer keeps telling...

My printer keeps telling me no paper in rear tray, do not understand this as there is paper in the load tray

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon TS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Only discovered it today as I don't use my printer every day.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Well that's strange as I updated the whole computer with Microsoft 10 a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all thanks.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 month ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok will do.
Hi Well it has actually printed finally.

Perfect, and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry I cannot afford more money......is the money I just payed on my credit card refundable?

You do not need to pay anything else... I have resolved the problem as you now see, can you please rate my service for doing so?

Richard, Technician