Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Wi fi has gone off from computer but wifi is working in

Customer Question
Wi fi has gone...

Wi fi has gone off from computer but wifi is working in home. I usually phone brother in sydney but they have all gone home and they ususally talk me through it. I replaced the cartridge today, and it seemed to go off as the cartridge had run out. do so hope you can help I really need to do some printing asap.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

The wlan access point/router cannot be detected

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

New cartridge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really Pearl

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the device that will not connect to wifi please?

Thank you