Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson WF 7620 is with out any doubt the worse printer I…

Customer Question
My Epson WF 7620...

My Epson WF 7620 is with out any doubt the worse printer I have ever owned. It constantly insists that the paper and cassette do not match despite the fact that I have changed both the computer and the printer so that they do infact match. This mostly applies to paper changes or size change or print quality such as to photo. How can I just force it to print any way. So long as I want A4 and auto cassette plain paper it works but that is it. For the first time in many attempts it did print 4 X 6 photo but now won't change to A4.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

WF 7620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Since new which is 2 or so years.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure just auto updates I guess. It is Windows 7 Premium purchased new 2 years ago as I didn't like Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please