Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to get my printer on wifi, I'm wondering how to do…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get my printer on wifi, I'm wondering how to do it

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

No idea (Just fyi I'm doing this for my grandmother, I just literally walked through the door after being away and having to deal with this lol)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 4 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the printer?

What is the model?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Epsom px-300

Understood.

Do you want me to remotely connect and do his for you?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff