Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't connect to my computer. I have a MacBook Air and

Customer Question
Can't connect to my...

Can't connect to my computer. I have a MacBook Air and frankly I'm not very computer savvy.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router, and what device(s) are you connecting to it?

The computer is connected throughxfinity

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your router or your Apple?

Following the instructions in the booklet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Is someone working on my question?
3/12/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Occasionally memory errors occur in network devices that cause problems connecting to wireless networks. So first, to rule out that possibility, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi). Then reboot your computer after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.