Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I fax several pages. Canon MX922. Too. Probably

Customer Question
How do I fax...

How do I fax several pages

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

Too long

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Probably never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to send several pages and the display says : scanning one sheet, but my sheets are not at the "platform" but stuck into the slit as in other machines

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I threw the darn machine in the pool !
I will get a better one. Thank you for trying to solve my problem. Sometimes I am a bit short tempered ��

OK