Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HElp with installing PIXMA MG2922 to I Pad. Wireless.

Customer Question
HElp with installing PIXMA...

HElp with installing PIXMA MG2922 to I Pad

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Pixma: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Haven't used a printer in at least 4 years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

PRinter was purchased last year but this is the first time we will use it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Is anyone there?
3/11/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 4 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the MG2922 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff