Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an error code #0x69. 1 week ago on my apple

I have an error...

I have an error code #0x69

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

1 week ago on my apple

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This printer is connected to a Mac. The email of the Mac is***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can we get this fixed?
3/11/2018
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the printer?

What is the model?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
epson wf-3640

Understood.

Do you want me to remotely connect and solve this for you?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
lets try other things first
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK?

Understood.

I do see there is a firmware available for the printer from here:https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-3640/s/SPT_C11CD16201?review-filter=macOS+10.13.x

Are you able to install this?

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me 5 stars after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

It would be greatly appreciated to rate my answer after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
could not download the firmware. I think that's because of the 0x69 fault that the printer is in.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry that I had to step away for awhile. Does my last message make sense?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cancel that. I will reconnect tomorrow using the Mac that this printer is connected to. Have a good night.

Great!

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program called Teamviewer will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, a blank screen will show but the file is downloading to your computer).

Run the TeamviewerQS.exe download and it shows you an ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password here please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Example:

ID###-##-####/p>

password: 1234

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer