Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Im having a 59.F0 error on my HP CP4525dn. My toner ran low…

Im having a 59.F0...

Im having a 59.F0 error on my HP CP4525dn

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 59.F0?

My toner ran low and it came on. I changed toner turned it off for awhile and put it back on. Now it constantly jams paper and stop with that error.

3/11/2018
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the HP CP4525dn printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

It says there is no uodates needed

Understood.

I do see there is a firmware available, are you able to install this?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

When was the firmware released?

Understood.

Version 07.250.2

40.3 MB

Jan 24, 2017

Which version do you have?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Im not sure, didn’t check, just looked for new updates and said thete was none

Understood.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Im not in the office right now, Ill be in about an hour from now, can I have you remote in at that time?

Offcourse, I understand.

I will be available.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Will log in to when I get there

Understood.

Take your time, I will be here.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Thank you

offcourse, you are welcome.

Kind regards,

Jeff

jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Great!

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program called Teamviewer will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, a blank screen will show but the file is downloading to your computer).

Run the TeamviewerQS.exe download and it shows you an ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password here please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Example:

ID###-##-####/p>

password: 1234

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

692(###) ###-####

connecting