Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot work my way around the keyboard of my Epsom WF2630…

Customer Question
I cannot work my...

I cannot work my way around the keyboard of my Epsom WF2630 to change the ink cartringe ?

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your WF2630?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes I can open the lid. Message states the black is running low.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

Are you trying to change the black ink cartridge for the first time?

I have paid a deposit. Can you help me ?
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Sure, please wait.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Kindly ignore the remote message which will ask your for $39

No thank you. Please credit my PayPal account. I am not happy with your service.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.