Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am just now doing the install and am stuck on the first…

Customer Question
I am just now...

I am just now doing the install and am stuck on the first instructions. installing the print cartridges

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Wf 2630

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I have the lid open but cannot go anywhere from there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not unpacked the toner cartridges yet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 4 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the wf 2630 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff