Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have ink out error with retry set I/C on an epson 434. We…

Customer Question
We have ink out...

We have ink out error with retry set I/C on an epson 434

Technician's Assistant: Did you remove all the tape from the cartridge vent holes? (The tape is usually yellow or some other color.)

We have had this for over a year and removed the tape when we got it

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

New

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don's think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.