Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just bought a Pixma MG5765 and I cannot get it to…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl Technician's Assistant:...

Hello Pearl

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I have just bought a Pixma MG5765 and I cannot get it to connect to any of our devices

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Bought it about 12.00 today and since then I am not very tech savvy but have followed the instructions that came in the box and no success

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About three weeks ago I have windows 10 The other computer we think needs an update which we have just purchased on line that computer is a mac pro This one is a dell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know -

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

How are you trying to connect the printer to your computer?

Wirelessly/via USB cable.

The best way to connect this printer would be wirelessly as you have multiple computers in your home.

As of the first step, we need to connect this printer to your wifi. Once connected, this printer can be accessed by any device PC/mobile/iPad connected to the same wifi network.

Please let me know once you're ready.