Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Leviton switches were connected wirelessly using the

Customer Question
My Leviton switches were...

My Leviton switches were connected wirelessly using the wireless capability of my Comcast cable modem. All of a sudden during today, they all went offline. The wireless network is fine. Devices connect to the network, but the smart switches will not. I have restarted the router, deleted and re-installed the smart devices. They will not connect while others do.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Most of today. I fear that Comcast might have changed their signal without. Notice.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really. I did not change anything. The devices just went offline and won’t reconnect.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Have you tried resetting any of the switches?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

No, I wish to cancel this transaction and get a refund as promised.
Please cancel and refund.
Please respond.