Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had a paper jam on my printer. So opened the front panel…

Customer Question
I had a paper...

I had a paper jam on my printer. So opened the front panel cover, took out the toner cartridge and pulled out the paper. Put everything back in place. The paper jam light does not turn off. I cleared out the paper jam. What to do next?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Image Class MF4350d

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About 15 minutes now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Over 5 years ago. I always took care of the paper jam whenever it happened. Today is the first time it gave me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Such serious problem. That is all.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2018
Technician: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Thank you for your reply. What do you suggest I do?

Have you turned it off and back on to see if that clears it?

Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.