Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Officejet 6600. I opened the printer to remove the…

Customer Question
I have a Officejet...

I have a Officejet 6600. I opened the printer to remove the cartridge I was going to replace.The door was open for several hours. I returned with the new cartridge closed the door and opened it but the cartridges didn't swing to the left and It's been checking the device on a loop for hours. I need help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

A Macbook Air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

It just happened between yesterday and today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

A few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu
Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.
I was able to install the cartridge
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Did you try to print something.

And ignore the secure remote message.

Just say your response.
I did print and it's fine
thanks
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Did you try to print something?
I did print something and it’s fine
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Then you don't have to worry about it.You have installed cartridges right.
all is well. Thank you
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Thank you.