Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will not connect to my tablet or computer. 6830. It was

Customer Question
Will not connect to...

Will not connect to my tablet or computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

6830

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

It was printing and now it stop. Will not connect to any devices

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a hp office jet pro 6830 model

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.