Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a vertical line in the middle of the screen that

Customer Question
Hi, I have a vertical...
Hi, I have a vertical line in the middle of the screen that changes color. What does this mean?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello:

Hi Harry, yes I still do need help.
I was told at the Apple store that I had a hardware Issue and I would like to know if you knew where I could buy insurance so I could have it fixed by apple. No offense to you, but my laptop is a Mac.

Beverly,

Applecare is a product from Apple that is "insurance" for your Apple devices.

Take a look here: https://www.apple.com/support/products/

I would use Apple Care only I never used them in whim I first bought the laptop and it’s almost two years and they won’t insure me now. My homeowners doesn’t cover computer hardware; so I have to find a company who will.

Yes, unfortunately, you cannot just register a device that needs insurance to use the insurance policy.