Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is apparently .....offline AGAIN!!!!! Wirelessly. How do…

Customer Question
It is apparently .....offline...

It is apparently .....offline AGAIN!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

How do I do that?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Look, Cody, the problem is, every time I want to print sommething, the printer is offline. All the software is up to date. I just want my printer online. Always. Now how ddo I change the settings so that it is always on line?
What is this $39 bullsh*t?
I already paid my $5, which is supposedly good until Friday. Is this a scm?
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I just want to know if you know how to get a printer online, and then get it ti STAY online.

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****