Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Says "Cannot print. Visit www.hpinstantink.com for

Customer Question
Says "Cannot print....

Says "Cannot print. Visit www.hpinstantink.com for information

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP ENVY 4500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Do not know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Also won't copy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu
Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.
done
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

And I would like to know how is the printer connected to your computer?
Is it through USB or through Wi-Fi?
How about the computer you have is that Windows?

NO I pay enough for AOL and ink, I don't need to have to pay for technical support. I already paid $5 just to ask the
question.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

No the $5 is a deposit for the question only and it will be explained on the sign up page.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with AOL.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Sorry, I need AOL Customer care
Sorry I need AOL Customer care
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.