Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We switched from frontier internet to hughesnetwork, now I…

Customer Question
We switched from frontier...

We switched from frontier internet to hughesnetwork, now I can't use my printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother MFC-L270-7DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFC-L270-7DW?

INC WE CHANGE INTERNTS ABOUT5-6 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I TRIED TO CONNECT TO INTERNET ODAY BUT THE NETWORK COMES UP HUG2g736838, then it wants the net workable and I can't figure that ou

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

GUESS NOT

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Is your computer a Mac or PC? If PC, what version of Windows is it?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert