Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Fax dont 210021. Fax only. 3-05-18

Customer Question
Fax dont...

Fax dont 210021

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Fax only

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

3-05-18

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.