Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I change language from German to English. HP 7858. 24…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change language from German to English

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 7858

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

24 hours

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

New computer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?