Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Envy printer and when I try to scan to a

I have an HP...

I have an HP Envy printer and when I try to scan to a computer the message says It is no connected

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your Envy when you try to scan?

When I select to scan to a computer it says no computer is listed. I am able to scan to a PDF and it comes up on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

3/10/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.Customer/p>

hp Envy 7640. Ian running Windows 10

Please click on the below link, it will open a new web page. Over there you will see I agree button. Click the button and you will get an option to Run or Save. Please click on Run and follow the instructions.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ae0f633c-d470-4619-9a64-30e34abaef43

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Can you send me the web site by email to***@******.***

I have send it. Check your email.

Thank you.

Customer/p>