Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I REMOVED MY PRINTER AND AM TRYING TO REINSTALL. IT IS

Customer Question
I REMOVED MY PRINTER...

I REMOVED MY PRINTER AND AM TRYING TO REINSTALL. IT IS ASKING FOR A WPS PIN NUMBER. I DON'T KNOW IT

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP ENVY 4520 ALL-IN ONE PRINTER

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

JUST TODAY.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

NOT SURE. IT HAS AUTOMATIC UPDATES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

THANKS. THE REASON I UNISTALLED IT WAS THAT I AM HAVING TROUBLES WITH IT CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET SO THAT I WOULD UNINSTALL AND THEN REINSTALL.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

There should be other options listed on printer to connect with a psk or your wifi password ***** than using wps.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry a little pricey. What other way can we do this?

go through HP menu options what are the options other than wps?

Sorry, would rather not use remote control

are you seeing my questions?

Okay, not sure on hp menu

click the menu what do you see?