Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to copy something and I want to enlarge it 25%

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to copy something and I want to enlarge it 25% but cant get past the custom sizing part

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Envy7640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I don't enlarge very often so i don't know

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I think it updated lately but not sure, how do i do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No no if there is a charge i don't want this, i tried to call but they must be closed. i need help free

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

This is paid website , I am not sure about the charges charged for this question. Would you like to continue or cancel this question ?

i put my card number in, it says $5.00

Do you want to continue ?

no just forget it, i guess hp doesn't care about its customers.

ok

how do i remove my card info from here
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.