Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have had to re instate my wifi, now I cannot print! Epson…

Customer Question
I have had to...

I have had to re instate my wifi, now I cannot print!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP - 430

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Since I had att install the phone line and new wifi box 2 months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Awhile don

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know how to update my os, except to accept various upgrades from HP

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless on your printer again using the new wireless name and password. Follow the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CE59201~faq-293740?faq_cat=faq-8796127602764

Then, restart the computer and printer, and try printing anything.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!