Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have premium support and I am unable to get my computer to…

Customer Question
I have premium support...

I have premium support and I am unable to get my computer to print. I've tried a number of things in help to no avail. Can you help me, please.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Office Jet 6600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have automatic updates that you do and some from Microsoft. Unsure of when last one was done.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried turning rebooting both computer and printer. I printed last on Monday, March 1. The printer shows the wireless direct is on. The computer says the printer is off line.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 5 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>