Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I replaced all the ink cartridges and it is not printing. I…

Customer Question
I replaced all the...

I replaced all the ink cartridges and it is not printing. I received an error code of Oxc05d2381.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP Photosmart 32010 All in one

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I can open the lid. I did have the error message Oxc05d2381

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now...

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 5 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the HP Photosmart 32010 All in one printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I need to know any costs before we proceed. Have I been charged anything at this point?

Understood.

As a technician, I do not have access to payment information. The pricing was setup in the beginning by you and the system.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Please cancel my membership. I"ll try another approach. What happened to the $5 for seven day trial?

Understood. I am sorry to read this.

If we dont get this solved, you can always get a refund.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey