Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I/'ve recently changed a land line phone from Verizon to…

Customer Question
I/'ve recently changed a...

I/'ve recently changed a land line phone from Verizon to Comcast. While making the change the service rep. upgraded the modem. He ask and I provided the current computer code to enter into the new modem. Before leaving he checked out the lap top I use to assure every thing was functioning properly.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I'm not done with my initial message. Let me continue.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

My problem is not with the phone. I cannot send a print command to my HP wireless printer that results in the requested prints. the printer functions in all other manners but indicates there is not a connection. Please note at eighty six I'm a reasonably good mechanical engineer but know very little about coumputers. My back ground is in the field of chemical and refinery plants.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That all.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still have the problem but I must retire for the night. I have an early morning sermon to attend. I will look for an answer as soon as I return.

OK