Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Had paper jam. Took out paper dispenser in back. A piece of…

Customer Question
Had paper jam. Took...

Had paper jam. Took out paper dispenser in back. A long gray piece of plastic fell down behind my desk. Where does it belong?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Work Force 3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.