Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Hp 8610 printer. Mac 10.13. Yesterday. Today. Only this

Customer Question
Hp 8610 printer Technician's...

Hp 8610 printer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac 10.13

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 8610?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only this problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S