Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My canon mg360 is not printing via the wireless network. It…

Customer Question
My canon mg360 is...

My canon mg360 is not printing via the wireless network. It worked fine a few days ago. The alarm lamp does not come on when I press the wireless button as the manual says it should.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MG360: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

The printer is only about a month old. I updated the drivers on installation.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

How do I know that is safe?
No I dont want to connect remotely

A+ rating with better business bureau

No thanks

ok