Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new WF-2630 which I had problems setting up,

I have a new...

I have a new WF-2630 which I had problems setting up, however, tech support helped me through it. It worked fine for a couple of days, then i left for a week and now it will not connect to my wi-fi.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly or i'll be happy just to get something done USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

When i set it all up last weekend

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

3/10/2018
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Kamil Anwar, Technician
sure

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/808556022

Absolutely not. I I just got this devise!!! Is this Epson or a separate company?

This is justanswer.com

Hello?

If you still want to connect You need to click the link i sent above and run/open the program