Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I keep getting an error message on my HP Officejet 6600. It…

Customer Question
I keep getting an...

I keep getting an error message on my HP Officejet 6600. It states that printheads are missing, incompatible, or incorrectly installed for inks. However, the printer will print intermittently.

Technician's Assistant: Is your OfficeJet displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Not on all. Sometimes it will print after I've turned it off. I uninstalled it and it, then reinstalled it and it printed 2 pages of one document immediately, But stopped

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Confirmed it was updated when I reinstalled it about a hour ago.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

This is a problem with your printhead. This error indicates the printhead is failing.

Did you try running the printhead cleaning cycles?

No. How is it done?

On the printer's control panel > touch the Right Arrow button.

Then tap the Setup icon > touch Tools.

The setup icon will have an image of wrench on it.

If you're not able to successfully pay for the Secure Remote service, it's a problem with your bank.

Your bank is blocking the payment. You need to call your bank or look for any approval email from your bank to your registered email address.