Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer tells me line when I k now everything is plugged…

Customer Question
My printer tells me...

My printer tells me I am Off line when I k now everything is plugged in. This has happened many times and then all of a sudden it starts working again.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon Pixma MX926

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Several months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know anything about updating

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the operating system of your computer?

Windows/MAC OSX

I am not too keen I giving control of my computer.
No thank you. I am closing down now. I Don't know why I had to pay $5 for this advice.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

How is the printer connected to your computer?

wirelessly or via USB cable