Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My ip110 printer is not printing text, just logos. Wireless.

Customer Question
My ip110 printer is...

My ip110 printer is not printing text, just logos

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your IP110: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

NEVER

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Does it appear that the color works, but nothing in black?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.