Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MY printer won't print - it says error code OxF1. The

Customer Question
MY printer won't print...

MY printer won't print - it says error code OxF1

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

The printer is about 12 months old I don't think soft ware has been updated but it does not get a great deal of use and was working perfectly on thursday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Since the printer was just recently working, I recommend a power reset as

that will drain errors from memory and may resolve the issue. Unplug the

printer power cord and unplug all peripherals. Then leave the printer for

about 5 minutes to let all power drain. Then plug the printer power cord

into a wall socket (not a surge protector or power strip) and then plug the

printer back into all peripherals. Then power up the printer and test to see

if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David.