Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a hp envy 4512 that got uninstalled and I cant find…

Customer Question
I have a hp...

I have a hp envy 4512 that got uninstalled and I cant find the disk to reinstall it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp envy 4512

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I havent how do I do that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

You can download the drivers and software from the link below. If you can tell me which version of Mac or Windows you use then, I can give you the link to download the specific drivers.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-4510-all-in-one-printer-series/7588794/model/7588795