Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's not my printer per se, it is fantastic. My issue is…

Customer Question
It's not my printer...

It's not my printer per se, it is fantastic. My issue is with

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

My issue is with Epson support. I spent about 45 minutes today trying to find out why I could not change the credit card on your website in order to get some more ink. I got transferred and told to call another number until I finally got someone who took my order over the phone, but that did not solve my original issue and it was maddening and frustrating.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That was the main problem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.