Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an. Epson V850 Pro scanner, and I just scanned 999…

Customer Question
Epson V850 Pro scanner...

Epson V850 Pro scanner, and I just scanned 999 photos. I created a new folder, and started to scan photos. The photos were saved, but I have lost the ability to comment on each photo with date, comments etc. this is very important to me. How can I restore it?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your V850?

It just started when I scanned 999 photos, and created a new folder to save photos in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am using Windows 7 Pro, and the OS is updated automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I restore the comment section for each photo

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I recently reached 999 scanned photos, and then opened a new folder to save scanned photos to. The photos save, but I have lost the ability to comment on each scanned photo.
I want to know how to restore the ability to comment on each scanned photo with my Epson V850 Pro

Ok let me find the printer details and I will be right back with you

Sorry I will be right with you

I'm sorry I'm going to have to opt out of this question and give it to a expert that is better able to answer this question for you. Thanks fran

Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks Harry, I no longer need help, I finally figured it out myself!