Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can not copy using ADF...says paper source is incorrect.

Customer Question
Can not copy using...

Can not copy using ADF...says paper source is incorrect

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

WF-2630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have a new computer and I can print from computer but can"t scan and print

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 5 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your printer question. All I ask is that you please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied. thank you :)

are you talking about making a copy from the printer?

you should be able to put the page face up in the adf unit

and click either the color or b/w button on the bottom right of the printer that say START

is that what you are doing when you get the error ?

what happens ifyou do it with the page on the glass ?

I have printed from the printer in the past but now it says paper source is incorrect and I can’t correct it

i am confused.

what do you mean by printed? to me that means you have something on the computer and you tell it to print. I thought you could do that

copying is when you put a page in the printer and it prints a copy of that page.

which is giving you the problem?

or is it scanning something to be stored on the computer that is the issue ?