Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I was trying to setup printer (4650) and I bumped the done…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to setup printer (4650) and I bumped the done button way to soon. How do I get back to the start to try again.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP OfficeJet4650 All-in-One series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OFFICEJET4650?

I just purchased printer and was trying to do a wireless connection.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never-did not know I needed to. I'm a complete computer dummy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

OK Done
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

And I would like to know how is the printer connected to your computer?
Is it through USB or through Wi-Fi?
How about the computer you have is that Windows?

Will check with Best Buy on another matter and get back to you if needed.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Sure.